I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

emotional..

Im so emotional recently..I can be very happy but then i can be very moody after
that....What happens 2 me? i dun even know...sigh.....Like 2day...im very happy
when Yu Lin tell me that all about her in class...im very like her story...
so touch....she told me all about hard life!!!!then when i went 2 tutition today,Bryan
tell me something...walao very funny lo....Bryan,u make me laugh like a mad
people....aiya..so fish...all ppl looking at me....cause of u lo,Bryan

but truly la...is very funny lo....when i think it bk..still wan 2 laugh...so better dun think!!!
herm...then 2day in skul,teacher go meeting...so happy then i think i should have a nap
in class but i didnt....Chit chat with my fwen in class...so sleepy all the time...LOL

after chit chat wif fwen..then felt boring ...cause all topic we alrdy chat finish
.....
so decided to walk walk in skul area with my fwen......when we decided 2 go downstairs
OH NO!!!! the gate lock by pengawas jor!!!!
aiya....why will happens such thing...teacher scared us ponteng so call pengawas
2 lock the gate....hai ya so decided bk 2 class lo....if nt how...wan pecah pintu ke????
so we bk 2 class and chit chat again....

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.