I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy^^

today is good friday..NO SKUL 2day...WHEEEE...
SO HAPI!!!!! aiya... 2day so free so decided 2 update my blog!!!!!!!!!

besides feeling happy,im sad 2...sad cause of cannot chit chat  wif my best best fwen
4  3 days.... and teacher giv many skul homework....do until me crazy!!!!!
so many homework....I prefer go 2 skul ..if we go 2 skul teacher wont giv us so many homework...
when its holiday ,OH NO homework as high as a hill.....

2day my bro no skul too...at home wif me...HE is truly annoying!!!!!!
aiyoyo...i wan go bang wall alrdy......cannot stand......

Im waiting ayumi new album....ahhhhhh..ayumi i luv u so much!!!!!
I 10000% wan that album....one day no hear ayumi song...I WILL DIE D...
Addict on u alrdy AYUMI!!!!!+ my cousin sis also like hear Ayumi song...
ESPECIALLY :MICROPHONE!!!! arrr  microphone i like this song and the mv until
CRAZY!!!!!feeling 24 hours also wan hear that song....

juz can say it i alrdy ADDICT ON AYUMI....no one can stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.