I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 5, 2010

not feeling well!!!!!!!!

this few day nt feeling well!!!!! ishhh,pain day and night!!
At night cannot sleep also!!!!! panda eye also cum out!!!!!!!!!!!
so moody this few day!!!!!

auto no mood geh!!! i also dunno why!!!!
Today go skul at 7 o'clock in the morning....after reaching skul..then alrdy
nt feeling well!!!!!!!!!
wat can i do!!!!!! tried 2 nt move!!! the suddenly feeling wan 2 vommit...
lol..how ,wan me vommit in the classroom ar?????
go toilet  vommit also cannot!!!!!!! no strength at all ,how 2 go!!!!!!!!!!

really cannot stand so call my mum cum skul fetch me bk!!!!!!!
really make me headache!!!!!!!! and today walao when i saw the post i felt like wan
kill FAIRINE LAI!!!!!!!!!!how can u say  feeling like vommit means gt baby!!!!!!
aiya....sot pluck punya!!!!!!!! after ppl 'wu hui 'then die lo!!!!!!

yesterdat night when i sleep i dream someone!!!!!!! i cant believe i will dream u lo..
u juz my fwen jek...this is an unexplain cases!!!!!!!!! myself also cannot believe that i will dream u!
why like this geh!!!!!!!!!!!! how cum i will dream u geh!!!!!!aiya whatever la.... dream u once nt means
dream u 4ver!!!!!!!!!! i tell myself its juz a dream!!!!!!!!!!

I saw smth in the mirror!!!! illusion?????or wat....
I can tell u all i also dunno......juz feeling very funny like have smth...but i dunno is wat!
i tell myself dun tried 2 frightened myself!!!!! if nt at night dare nt go toilet again!!!!
maybe its juz a illusion leh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.